Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cash's First Trip to Ma n Pa Souders

This trip had a lot of firsts for Cash.  I shall list below:
First time out of state.
First road trip.
First visit to Grandma and Grandpa Souders.
First time out to eat.
First UFC fight.
First time riding with an open container.  (we brought back some wine)
First time being scolded for breaking a drinking law.

So without further adieu, here are some random pics in no order whatsover because I'm lazy and I have to do this as fast as I can so I can take care of my kid.  PRIORITIES PEOPLE!

Ever eat while only whispering?  I felt like we were the rebel monks at a monastery.
Look closely, I was able to make the most timid dog look vicious.   Jester puts up with this nonsense everyday.
Truth be told, this blog was just a ploy to get Scott's fine ass on the internet.  Success.  Cue "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO.
Ready to hit the road.  This picture doesn't do the CRV pack-job justice.  I got a gold star on my man card because of it.
Too perfect not to take a picture.  However, I was a little disappointed that this was Cash's reaction to his first UFC fight.  Opera... I mean we were watching opera.  What?  Scott loves it...
Grandma and Grandpa Souders with Cash.
Audi (Cash's cousin) likes to innocently take Brenda's seat.  She didn't call squaters so it was fair game.
Aunt Shea with Cash.  Shes doing pretty good for having 15 bottles of wine the night before.  Kyle had nothing to do with it.
Look closely... Right in the middle... See the shiny thing.  1 month of being a father and I have my first gray hair.
Favorite pic of the weekend.  Almost as photogenic as his father.
Throw the bone!  Throw the bone!  Throw the bone! Throw the bone!  Throw the bone! Throw the bone! Throw the bone! Throw the bone!

No comments:

Post a Comment