Sunday, February 26, 2012

MRS. ANDREA PEED

Which container looks odd here?


What's in your fridge normally?  Milk?  OJ?  Maybe even go as far as to saying some Cherry Juice?  I'll even stretch to say that maybe you're short on funds and you've been stocking up for the ole sperm bank.  WELL HOW ABOUT SOME URINE!? 

Poor Andrea had to funnel her Mellow Yellow into this hunky dorry orange contraption all day yesterday.  I won't tell you exactly how she did it.  One:  I'm sure you don't want to know and Two:  I love her with all my heart but there's just some aspects of our life we still keep private.

Reason being, is that the doc is just taking precaution and ruling out pre-eclampsia because of her headaches and nausea.  Normally high blood pressure is the main cause of this test (Andrea's has remained normal) but the doc just wanted to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment