Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 11 UPDATE!

THERE ARE NO UPDATES!

We are in the stages of repetition. 
EAT
CRY
BURP
CRY
SLEEP
(NO WAIT, I'M NOT SLEEPING, IM CRYING)
CRY
PEE
CRY
CHANGE DIAPER WHILE CRYING
POOP
CRY
CHANGE DIAPER WHILE CRYING
SLEEP

One thing I have learned... Andrea has waaaay more patience than I do.  It's true what they say.  It is a virtue and I'm still trying to acquire it.

Scott and Brenda are coming into town again this weekend.  They even offered to watch the little guy Friday night so Andrea and I could get away.  Here's a question... If you've been catering to your newborn every second for the last 10 days while you're home, how would you spend your first block of alone time with your significant other?   Dinner?  Movie?  Cavalia since its in town?  Blues game since they're kickin' ass?  All seem like normal, good choices...

Andrea and I, on the other hand, are going to Wal-Mart.  Nothing makes me realize how much I love her more than dodging white trash during the rush hour of grocery shopping.  "Sir, I'm sorry, your container of pepper is leaking.  Nope... that's just the dirt and grime puffing off you with every step you take."  I'm going to bring a couple matches and a flask of wine just in case they have a taste test table.  Let's keep our fingers crossed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment