Sunday, March 11, 2012

Uneventful Week 38

Hello everyone!

Sorry, I know I haven't wrote in a while but gosh darnett, Andrea's
been so boring lately that she hasn't given me any material.  Here's
the rundown of the past week:

Monday:  So boring I don't even remember.  I cooked some delicious chicken that I marinated in Schlafly Octoberfest beer and Wooster sauce.  Oh... and Andrea was around somewhere.  That's all I got.

Tuesday:  Farewell mucus plug!  She lost it...  I'm still looking for
it.  I'll keep you posted.

Wednesday:  DR appt.  She's 2cm dilated and Doc says she should go all
the way until her due date.

Friday:  She left early because she's not feeling as good as she has
been.  No crazy/consistent contractions, just more pressure than
usual.  That's cuz my baby boy weighs 10 lbs and is gonna be an
All-Pro linebacker for the Packers.



Saturday:  Andrea tried working him out.  She helped me clean the shed, swept the garage, cleaned the dog bowls, and cleaned off the back patio.  Funny thing is, whenever I started picking all the tiny sticks and dead leaves out of the landscaping... she disappears to take a nap.  What a weenie. 

Sunday:  This is my pick in the work pool.  Let's see if I know Andrea's body as well as I think do.  *wink face*  (sorry to the family that didn't want to hear that).  Today, Andrea tried drinking him out.  We went to the winery for Momo's birthday and she downed like 4 bottles.  It was quite impressive.  Her and Cash currently have a hangover.  (kidding)

It's not looking good though  for my pick.  It's now 605pm so unless a miracle happens... we won't meet him today either.

Join the pool, leave a comment with what you think will be the
birthday and time.  DID YOU SEE THAT?   LEEAAAVVEE A COMMENT....  All
you do is click on "COMMENT" to leave a comment and then you type in
your comment.  It's easy.

COMMENT!

6 comments:

  1. Brenda & Scott SoudersMarch 11, 2012 at 9:03 PM

    Thanks for the update, John. We always look forward to receiving them!

    Cash's Grandpa Souders says it will be March 14th @ 0900.
    While Cash's Grandma Souders thinks it will be March 18th @ 1215. Sorry Andrea, I know that is not what you want to hear!

    Go Packers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Grandpa Souders' prediction did not pan out. I still have a chance at it, although I hope I am wrong for Andrea's sake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt JoAnn and Uncle DanMarch 15, 2012 at 9:21 PM

    Ok here is another prediction. Aunt JoAnn says Sunday March 18 at 0300 hours in the morning. You know this womans intuition some times works and some times it doesn't. It's just that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt JoAnn and Uncle DanMarch 15, 2012 at 9:23 PM

    Oh. I forgot. GO TEXANS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea, I hate to tell you, but the babies in our family don't like to come when we want them to. I haven't heard anything yet, so I am assuming you are still patiently waiting. Good luck! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Andrea to have your baby. I hope it does not hurt. Katelyn

    ReplyDelete