Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Newborn Pics by Steph

You'd think son would be ecstatic to father coming home.  Nope.  This is what I walk in my home to.  He could care less.  "Guess who bought you that Boppy, Cash!?"  Ok... Ok... it wasn't even me but if he wanted another, guess who that would come from!?  Alright, I guess I could give him more credit.  Today, he finished our taxes, vacuumed, and rebricked our back patio.  I'll let it slide just today, buddy.
What I come home to after being gone for 16 hours.  He's had a rough day.  I tried sharing his Boppy but he just hogs the whole damn thing.


For those of you without Facebook, or who just haven't seen them, here are some pics by Steph.  She came over Sunday and after an hour of trying to get Cash to fall asleep, here are some previews.




No comments:

Post a Comment